Friday, June 4, 2010

Ditkoblogging: In Search of Steve Ditko

I'm really into Steve Ditko right now, thanks in no small part to the wonderful Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus. I'm going to be purchasing some of the other Ditko collections that have been put out recently, and hopefully blogging about them here soon. As a sort of prelude to those posts, here's a link to the first part of a very good BBC documentary, In Search of Steve Ditko, posted on YouTube. You should be able to find and watch the following six parts easily. I know it's been online for a while now, but I had forgotten about it and only just recently got around to watching it, so I thought some of you may appreciate the reminder that it's out there. Check it out, and then check back here for more "Ditkoblogging!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home