Friday, October 22, 2010

Links! Horror, Hunger Games, More

I don't get how people do this blogging thing.  It seems as though I always have to choose between reading comics and blogging about them.  That doesn't seem right, does it?  Anyway, here are some links to folks who seem to have a better handle on this whole Internet thing...

*I really liked this interview with Johnny Ryan at The Comics Journal site, on the subject of his excellent horror comic Prison Pit, one of my current faves.

*Dig this comics adaptation of YA novel The Hunger Games by Faith Erin Hicks.

*Although he was not in attendance, Tom Spurgeon provides the best post-game analysis of New York  Comic Con I've come across.  If you only read one NYCC report, etc.

*Moviefone counts down the 20 Most Iconic Horror Scenes of All Time, and provides video clips.  A pretty good list so far, I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home